
Mandy! How dare you?! So we were on our way to pick some huckleberries and drove by this sign. I kinda thought it would look cool on my wall so we decided to see just how sturdy it was, turns out pretty dang sturdy! I had to document Mandy pickin berries because she HATES to go huckleberrying! Can you imagine? Actually I can remember being drug to the huckleberry patch with my mom, and when mom went to pick berries she stayed ALL day and picked every berry in sight! I like to have huckleberries in my freezer but I am certainly not a die-hard like mom used to be. I get bored pretty quick and am quite choosy with which berries I pick, only the BIG ones make my bucket, sorry Terri I know it drives you nuts but that's just the way it is. Anyway one day I know Mandy will be dragging her daughter to the huckleberry patch, even though she says NEVER in a MILLION years!
1 comment:
Ha ha well if i see that sign in your house I will know where it finally came from.
You should definately go ahead and pick those smaller berries cuz you can send them to me and i will love them anyway!!!
Post a Comment