Friday, September 18, 2009

South Leigh & MOM?!

Dylan was trying to talk Brad into going on horseride with him and some of his friends, Brad said he didn't really feel like it but I spoke right up and said "I'll go!" "Yeah right Mom, you don't want to go." Well much to his dismay I most certainly did want to go and obviously did, which so did Brad and Grandpa. I know it wasn't really the ride that Dylan had in mind, Him, Kyle, Wyatt, Dad, Grandpa, and MOM, ewwww......
Sorry son, but Mom's need to go SOMETIMES! It was such a perfect day for a ride. Not too hot or too cold. I packed a lunch (bonus! you wouldn't have got one without me along) and we had a picnic and the boys rolled huge rocks down the mountain. Brad and Grandpa decided they would try to outdue the boys by rolling a bigger one (see above picture) but it didn't work out so well for them!

1 comment:

Michelle Bell said...

Bout time you got to go do something fun! I'm jealous! They always leave you behind.