Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's a boy!!!!

This is the newest member of our family. A little buckskin stud colt, just what Brad had been waiting and waiting and waiting and hoping for. Brad and Dylan have been checking this mare every morning and night for the past 6 weeks, they would come in the house and say "we're gonna have a baby tonight for sure" well 6 weeks later they were finally right. Isn't he just so cute?
Another picture of our cowboy. He rode in an actual rodeo in Rigby this past weekend. He did so amazingly awesome! We were all so surprised, I mean it was only his 3rd time on and his 1st time on in a rodeo, he just blew us all away. He rode for the full 8 seconds and they announced his score was "85" (wow) BUT, unfortunately he didn't mark him out at the gate so that resulted in a "no score" :( That's okay though we were all sooooo proud of him. The next night he did just as good (corrected his mistake and marked the horse out) but rode for about 7 seconds, his feet were hitting the ground when the buzzer went off, dang. We are looking forward to watching him again this weekend in St. Anthony. Loving the whole high school rodeo scene, it's really a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Lexie said...

I need to bring Hallie to see your "baby" She is my horse lover. Good for Dylan! :)

Michelle Bell said...

Such a cute baby!!!

Thanks for the anniversary wishes! It was fun hanging out with you on mothers day!

Hope you're doing good! Miss you!!! Love ya!

Michelle Bell said...

Wow you haven't updated this blog in FOR-E-VER! I'm sad that we are so far away too. Miss you! Now you'll just have to come see me. I'll be glad when I have cell phone service at home again so I can talk to you more. Love you!