Dylan made it to the high school state rodeo finals in Pocatello (way to go!). It took place June 16-19. It just happened to be POURING buckets pretty much that entire week (can you tell how muddy it was in the picture?). Maybe that inspired Dylan to ride extra hard, because of the 3 rides he had he didn't fall off once! He definitely rode better than he ever has, we were SO excited watching him (wish I could figure out how to put the video on here, and you would be able to hear our excitement). Grandpa and Grandma Linda were there to support him, like they were all throughout the season. Grandma and Grandpa Billy were also able to make it there to cheer him on (thanks Grandma for fixing the chaps!). Shell also came to watch him, she had been driving all night returning from a road trip and still got up early to come watch (love you shell). I think there were about 22 bareback riders there from all over the state and Dylan ended up 11th, good job boy.
1 comment:
That was a fun rodeo-so wet! I loved seeing you guys even though I was VERY tired :)
Post a Comment