I actually understand how he feels cause I also really dislike having my picture taken, some people just aren't all that photogenic and I would be at the top of that list. The only reason there's a pic of me on here is because Michelle put it on, otherwise I would probably be faceless also :)
ANywhooooo, this is Brad helping Mandy drive Roy's team, this was a fun, fun day.
Monday, March 9, 2009
He DOES exist!
Yes Brad Does exist! He pointed out that I didn't have a picture of HIM anywhere on the blog, which I actually already knew. That is just because I didn't have a picture of him on the computer that I normally use, and also because he is VERY uncooperative when it comes to picture taking. He always ducks his head or holds something up in front of his face, so that makes it a little difficult to get some quality pics.
I actually understand how he feels cause I also really dislike having my picture taken, some people just aren't all that photogenic and I would be at the top of that list. The only reason there's a pic of me on here is because Michelle put it on, otherwise I would probably be faceless also :)
ANywhooooo, this is Brad helping Mandy drive Roy's team, this was a fun, fun day.
I actually understand how he feels cause I also really dislike having my picture taken, some people just aren't all that photogenic and I would be at the top of that list. The only reason there's a pic of me on here is because Michelle put it on, otherwise I would probably be faceless also :)
ANywhooooo, this is Brad helping Mandy drive Roy's team, this was a fun, fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a neat picture!
Post a Comment