Wednesday, February 25, 2009

.....alien?

Yes Dylan is under all that garb! He looks like he's from outer space. This is his most favorite winter outfit (I know son, boy's don't wear "outfit's"). He loves to go sledding with his friends. He bought a "mod" 800 arctic cat from Burke Hibbert and has really been loving it, apparently it out-climbs pretty much everyone! Who knew that could be so exciting, but if you saw his face when he tells me about it you would be a "believer". Last year he actually did a few sno-cross races, which he loved, but it's a really spendy sport so he's probably just gonna be riding in the mountains with his friends this year. DAng! I'll miss huddling around the heater in the trailer, it really was a blast to go watch him. Maybe next year;)

1 comment:

Michelle Bell said...

I was wondering if he was going to race. I was hoping to come watch too! Oh well. I'm sure he'll have fun in the mountains. and yes-he does look like an alien! ha ha