Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This is a herd of elk Brad and I saw not very far from our house. It sure is different living out here than in Tetonia. In Tetonia we would have looked out the window and seen a herd of dogs instead of elk! Nothing to exciting going on, Shell pointed out that I hadn't posted anything for a while, so here it is. Mandy came home this past weekend :) because Friday was my birthday so she came home to give me a pedicure. Dylan had Blake, Austin and TJ here for the weekend so they could go sleding. They're such boys! I talked Brad into taking me to dinner and a movie for my b-day (yay). Kyle and Brenda, and James and Joey went with us, it was fun to get out of the house and hang out with friends for a few hours. We saw "Australia", good but really, really long.

3 comments:

Michelle Bell said...

Hey! What a cool picture. I'm jealous of all of your wildlife. I'm glad you got to go to dinner. Thanks for inviting me ;). Hope the boys didn't eat you out of the house. Talk to you later! Love ya!

Michelle Bell said...

We really want to go to Washington, Josh because of the money, me because of the money and because it's much closer than kansas ;). But he'll take what he can get! I think if he's in we should know really soon after the interview--a few days?? I'm not sure. I think he's going to ask. If we live in washington are you ever going to come and visit me???

Adam & Kenzie said...

Wow, this makes me miss home. You don't see cool things like that in Utah! Anyway, your blog is really cute! And I have loved getting to know Mandy better since she's been down here, she is such a sweetie!